THETA: The Higher Education Technology Agenda is a high-level forward looking conference held every two years with the aim of advancing higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology.
The conference is unique in that it attracts a comprehensive range of practitioners and senior decision makers across the whole spectrum of Information Technology, Teaching and Learning, Library and Knowledge Management in tertiary education.
Who should participate?
Anyone with an interest in promoting the intelligent use of information technology in higher education, including:
- IT practitioners and managers
- Librarians and knowledge managers
- Teaching and learning technology practitioners and managers
- Developers of information technologies and services for higher education
- Teaching academics, academic developers and educational designers