HOW TO GET SOCIAL WITH THETA’S CONFERENCE APP
THETA’s conference app has everything to get your organised for this year’s conference at the Gold Coast Convention Centre. Inside the app you’ll find information on maps, exhibitors, and speakers, plus the full program and a nifty little feature called ‘Attendees’, which allows you to display your contact information and contact other attendees for networking possibilities.
You can also use the app to share your conference experience live through social media. Here’s how:
- Make sure you’re logged into the app (you can do this by choosing the button in the top right hand corner of the app):
- Fill in your profile settings and authorise your social media streams:
- From the main menu, choose ‘Schedule’
- Find the session you are attending either by day, track, topic or speaker
- Choose the ‘share’ button in the top right hand corner of the app:
- Choose ‘social share’:
- Choose which social media streams you would like to post to. If you also choose the green icon on the left hand side, your post will be added to the THETA app activity feed:
The activity feed can be found in the main menu of the THETA app. When you share to the activity feed, other conference delegates will be able to see your comments, share and respond. It’s as easy as that!
You can even rate your session – look for the stars at the end of your session’s title!