Information that should help you to structure your efforts:
- There will be more than one area at the Conference designated as “Chat in the Lounge”
- These areas will be used for both formal (scheduled) sessions and ad-hoc activities
- Yours will be a scheduled session in order for formal time and space to be allocated to your activity
- However, if no session is booked in your Lounge area when yours is scheduled to end, then you are fully at liberty to continue on with your Chat session
- Identify who will facilitate the session, i.e. open and close it
- Identify who will be the timekeeper (if not the facilitator)
If anything above is unclear, please contact Joanna Richardson (Co-Chair, Program Committee).